Asbestos Knowledge Base
- Carry out asbestos surveys using the HSE's HSG264 document as a guide.
- Are licensed to do this and can show certification / accreditation on demand.
- Comply with the HSE's guidance document HSG247 Asbestos: The licensed contractors' guide.
- Have references from customers and a standard contract.
- Provide reports to a standard format that can be sent to clients electronically by e-mail or by file transfer in Microsoft Word or similar.
The following items will help with the role holder;
- List of surveys for the survey organisation;
- List of all Organisations with past surveys
- view of;
- all asbestos items and status of each
- all asbestos risks
- all tasks / my tasks
- all building drawings per site
- Search button for on line enquires
- Link to my organisation's records for my competence certificates, policy documents and general details
- List of call out personnel and emergency contact numbers for out of hours contact