CDM (GB) Knowledge Base
Resources, states the ACoP, is a general term that includes the following;
A detailed breakdown of the funds devoted to health & safety is not required but may be helpful in relation to high risk matters especially if identified in the Pre-construction Information.
Checks on project resources should include the time required to carry out the various health & safety aspects of the project including;
- Time required to carry out the design
- Draw up and develop pre-tender health & safety plan
- Draw up and develop construction phase health & safety plan
- Time for principal contractor to
- mobilise the labour force and equipment
- arrange welfare facilities
- plan and prepare for the project
- carry out construction work safely
- Clients need to allocate sufficient funds to the overall project to ensure that it is adequately resourced as above.