Hazard Related Topics
Use of vibratory tools such as chain saws, power hammers, concrete breakers, percussive drills, riveting tools, vibratory rollers and similar vibratory equipment can give rise to injuries or hazards to health arising from the noise and vibration of the machinery. The necessity to carry out an operation using this type of equipment should be identified.
- The Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 (as amended)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER 98)
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005