Our training is designed to give clients a fast track into the use of our products and services. This maintains our core goal of reducing risk in the workplace through cost effective management of health and safety.
All our training is carried out in accordance with our Training Charter which is there to establish the expectations of managers, trainees and ourselves.
Some of the training provided by Ai Solutions is 'free' in that it is included as standard with purchases of ToolKit CS™ licenses.
Training can be purchased as required and can take place on site, or at our offices where we have excellent facilities.
Health & Safety Training
Ai Solutions and our partners offer a range of comprehensive training courses in all aspects of health & safety. These include;
- CDM Awareness Courses,
- Asbestos Awareness Courses,
- Guidance on the implementation of CDM processes and procedures including provision of guidance documentation,
- Guidance on the implementation of Asbestos Management processes and procedures including provision of guidance documentation.
In addition we offer consultations on the following aspects of health & safety management:
- External auditing: to provide feedback on the effectiveness of management plans and use of our software.
- Training Needs Analysis: to discover the best pathway for successful training and implementation of managed procedures for health & safety.
- Provision of Guidance Documentation and Procedures: to bind the organisation's management plan into a simple to use, audited and effective compliance process.
ToolKit CS Training Package
To maintain the quality of our service delivery, we include a number of 'free' days of training every year depending on the renewal value. The package on offer also includes:
- Workshops, training, support and consultation at Ai Solutions and/or on site, for corporate clients
- Updates to application and knowledge base
- Product support via telephone, email or internet remote support
- Free access to our web site and Newsletters
- Free & Paid For attendance to 'release workshops'
- Annual Conference attendance at a reduced rate
Our software is supplied with a fully integrated help file, which
- contains more than 20,000 words with graphics, advice and guidance throughout the package.
- is context sensitive, so that you get the appropriate help no matter where you are in the products.
- is accessible by pressing the F1 key from anywhere in the software.
- contains simple advice for those not too familiar with modern software.
- contains more complex advice for those who want to stretch the richness of some of the fielded routines, for instance, to meet their own requirement.
In addition, our software is supplied with a regularly updated knowledge base, which
- contains more than 85,000 words along with helpful forms, advice and 100 hazard related topics
- is searchable so that you can find details about the topic you are looking for
- facilitates your own data libraries so that you can store management documents and limit data duplication
- is available within the main product as well as via the web so that anyone involved can take advantage of this fabulous facility
Most users like to take instructor led training either within their own training suite if they have one, or at Ai Solutions if they prefer. We do therefore offer a comprehensive set of courses which can be adapted to the requirements of individual users as well as the module they have purchased (CDM or Asbestos). These courses include:
- Systems Administrator Course: to enable one or maybe two personnel to act on behalf of the application team manager.
- Introduction to ToolKit CS™ Course: to enable personnel to work with the full functionality of ToolKit CS™ as users.
- Enterprise User Course: to enable the web browser based users who need read only access the facility to download documents from the database.
- Advanced User Course: to enable current users of the system to take advantage of the additional functionality within the ToolKit CS™ system
- Consultation/User Defined Course: to facilitate individual Toolkit customer and user requirements
There are other courses on offer depending on the needs of the organisation which we will establish through a training needs analysis before training commences.