Duties of Asbestos Surveyor
Asbestos Knowledge Base
HSG 264 identifies the duties of the surveyor;
- Receive the building plan information required for a survey from the Duty Holder.
- Review the risk assessments provided by the duty holder or have them commissioned.
- Review the written plan for the main survey.
- Agree the specification and the method for recording and presenting data.
- Carry out the Survey Planning Procedure with the duty holder.
- Carry out a Management or Refurbishment and Demolition survey as commissioned using HSG264 as guidance.
- Submit a written report in the agreed format to the duty holder.