Blog

Asbestos Mesothelioma - Christopher Morgan's Story

Christopher Morgan was diagnosed in November 2008 with mesothelioma - an incurable cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. He was working as a pipe fitter when he came into contact with the deadly fibres, and here he and his partner Jean tell their stories.

Christopher died in March 2010. Watch his story in the video below, listen to his advice, and pay attention to his warning: protect yourself.

Christopher's wife Jean movingly describes how Christopher's diagnosis has impacted on their family and their lives in the video: Jean's Story.


If you have any comments about this post or suggestions for new posts, please Contact Us