SHE Editorial: New Regs - New Software
10 October 2002
Ai Solutions Ltd have just launched their new asbestos management software called Asbestos ToolKit CS™. They will be demonstrating the new product at the SHE exhibition together with their updated market leading CDM software.
The new asbestos legislation requires that if you own, occupy, manage or have responsibilities for premises which may contain asbestos, you will either have:
- A legal duty to manage the risk from this material
- A duty to co-operate with whoever manages that risk.
Asbestos ToolKit CS™ is software for managing asbestos risk. It complies with the 2002 regulations, HSE guidance and MDHS 100 documentation.
The regulations have taken many months in development and consultation. Likewise, our software has been developed in tandem with HSE's work, following their guidance and liaison. This has allowed us to release the management solution at the same time as the legislation.
The tailor made product is designed to meet the strategy required by companies with large numbers of premises or asbestos items and to manage them using large database engines.
The use of profiling allows the product to be equally suited to many different types of user from the front desk to the surveyor to the facilities manager and CEO.
- Central database for all building records, survey records and asbestos register
- Knowledge Centre; library and updated knowledgebase
- Integrated organisation database
- Ongoing management reports and statistics for managers, engineers, surveyors and duty holders
- Costing & tasking detail for project management
- Audit trail
Contact Ai Solutions on 01525 850080 or www.aisolutions.co.uk.