CDM ToolKit™ 2000 SR6
10 June 2001
Ai Solutions Ltd release a new version of their CDM document management software. Installed throughout the UK, the audited management system can be easily tuned to the needs of any business. The new version includes substantial improvements to the on-board word processing functions, version control and keystone tasking for project management. The product is fully integrated with the cdmuk.com project management web site. Projects can be published to the web and groups of external organisations can share in the dissemination of information, documentation and tasking via the Internet using this powerful tool.
Some of the main benefits of our solution are:
- A single, easy to use solution for all you CDM needs including the Client, Designer, Planning Supervisor, Principal Contractor and others involved in the CDM health & safety process
- A managed solution with audit trail and version control of all documents so that you can easily track and trace progress on all your projects
- Fully supported e-mailing, save as MS Word files
- User groupings with individual permissions to edit or read sets of projects
- Publish any project to the Internet and allow other participants to share information cost effectively and quickly
- Provide information in any printable format from one common database to meet the needs of your customers
- Fully supported with 7 year ongoing development by Microsoft Certified Professionals
Ai Solutions Ltd is a Microsoft Certified Partner and can help you source your corporate software needs under the new Microsoft Open License and Open Subscription Licensing schemes. They have solutions for Asbestos Management (for the new HSE regulations) and Energy Management (for ISO 1400X) under development.
For pricing and availability, please contact Ai Solutions Ltd on 01525 850080.