Ai Solutions want to ensure they give a professional training service to all their Clients. Our Training Charter sets out our joint expectations.
Director, Ai Solutions Ltd
- Each trainee will be provided with an appropriate course to fit their needs based on the requirements of the Client.
- Prior to commencement of the course, each trainee will be sent a pre-requisite course outline to ensure they are made aware of the course requirements.
- On completion of the course, each trainee will be provided with course notes as appropriate.
- Any feedback obtained from the training sessions will be fed back to the client and any required actions will be identified and implemented.
- Based on the number of attendees per training session, a special 'session token' will be provided to ensure sufficient concurrent licences to access ToolKit CS™.
- Unless otherwise agreed, training courses held at Ai Solutions are one day in length equating to five training hours.
- Training facilitated at the offices of Ai Solutions will be carried out in an appropriate training environment. This will include the use of current software and provision of one terminal per user, a maximum of five trainees only can be facilitated for half day sessions.
- Where training takes place at Ai Solutions hosted facilities, we will provide location maps, directions, parking information and security information to allow the Trainees access at an agreed time to the training facility.
- After each training session, each trainee will have a personal follow up from a member of the Ai Solutions team to see how they are getting on using ToolKit CS™.
- A second follow up will be made to each trainee after a short period of time to check the trainee is confident to use ToolKit CS™ and identify any further training issues.
- Provide a full and complete list of all attendees (schedule) including the name, email address, job title and contact telephone of each person stating the session they will be attending prior to the training date.
- Where training takes place at Client hosted facilities,
- Provide location maps, directions, parking information and security information to allow the Trainer access at an agreed time to the training facility.
- Make available an appropriate training room; with consideration to external noise, temperature, humidity, refreshments etc.
- Provide sufficient PC's to allow each trainee and the trainer individual access to the ToolKit CS™ software.
- Ensure ToolKit CS™ software is installed and tested on all training PCs prior to the start time of the training session.
- Provide a 'Trainer' account to allow the trainer to log on to the ToolKit CS™ with permission based access controlled by the Client's IT provider.
- Provide a link from the Trainer's PC to a large video screen or a data projector that can display on a white screen; thus allowing the Trainer effective demonstration facilities.
- Ensure up to a maximum of ten attendees only per training session, more can be facilitated at extra cost.
- Unless otherwise agreed 'on-site' training courses are one day in length equating to five training hours.
- Before commencement of any training, the client will ensure that ToolKit CS™ software is installed on to each Trainee's 'desktop/home/work' PC as required by the Client to allow Trainees to use the software immediately on return to their working environment.
- Facilitate payment for all training before commencement of any course.